“The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts when you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get to the office.” – Robert Frost
Communicating and presenting, ideating and innovating. They are critical today in business. Great ideas without the ability to communicate them is no better than never having the idea. Communication skills without a good idea, product or service is just time-wasting blather. Our customized workshops can help you realize your organization’s goals by using your gray matter more effectively and thoroughly.
Do your presentations lack luster or inspiration?
If you’re like most people, you think of presentations as being face-to-face and formal. In today’s business world presentations can be conducted on the phone, online, and with myriad different visual aids. Presentations to co-workers, executives, clients, or prospects need to capture and keep audience attention. During our presentation skills workshops, you’ll learn simple, yet effective techniques to be more effective and more persuasive:
- Target your content for your audiences
- Structure your message to be memorable
- Deliver your message with professional passion
- Design and use visual aids for impact
- Maximize your use of your most important visual aid – YOU!
Is creativity and innovation important to your organization but you struggle with it?
Brainstorming or creativity sessions often generate very few new or innovative ideas. This session will help you:
- Differentiate between analytical and creative thinking
- Discover your barriers to creative thinking
- Practice techniques to enhance your personal creativity and innovation
- Work with a problem-solving model for use with complicated challenges
Do you forget details or are you disorganized because of your notes?
Most of us learned to take and make notes in a very linear, left-brained only manner. Unfortunately, notes taken that way are often easily forgotten, are disorganized, don’t enable communication, or creativity!
- Learn about your brain’s “operating system”
- Learn about the guidelines (rules) for Idea Mapping
- Identify benefits of Idea Mapping
- Practice Idea Mapping in “real world” situations