Communicating, Ideating, and Innovating. They are all critical today in business. How are you doing in these areas?
Do your presentations lack luster or inspiration?
Presentations to co-workers, executives, clients, or prospects need to capture and keep audience attention. During our presentation skills workshops, you’ll learn simple, yet effective techniques to be more effective and more persuasive:
- Target your content for your audiences
- Structure your message to be memorable
- Deliver your message with professional passion
- Design and use PowerPoint for impact
- Maximize your use of your most important visual aid – YOU!
[link to Making Your Presentations Matter page]
Is creativity and innovation important to your organization but you struggle with it?
Brainstorming or creativity sessions often generate very few new or innovative ideas. This session will help you:
- Differentiate between analytical and creative thinking
- Discover your barriers to creative thinking
- Practice techniques to enhance your personal creativity and innovation
- Work with a problem-solving model for use with complicated challenges
[link to Making Your Gray Matter page]
Do you forget details or are you disorganized because of your notes?
Most of us learned to take and make notes in a very linear, left-brained only manner. Unfortunately, notes taken that way are often easily forgotten, are disorganized, don’t enable communication, or creativity!
- Learn about your brain’s “operating system”
- Learn about the guidelines (rules) for Idea Mapping
- Identify benefits of Idea Mapping
- Practice Idea Mapping in “real world” situations
[link to Making Your Notes Matter page]